New lodge like home with 3400 square feet of living space upstairs. Every room has a ceiling fan with a nice breeze most of the time. Comes with 7 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and additional sink/dressing area. Sleeps 14 adults and children comfortably in large specious bedrooms.
You may just rent the West wing if you have less than 7 people not counting 2 babies under 15 months old. We can bring in the baby beds from the East Wing nursery. The Hummingbird bedroom has 2 twin beds, the Cardinal bedroom has a full bed and the Oak room has a queen bed. There's a full shower bathroom and extra sink in the dressing area. The knotty pine living room has a 55” television,
Direct TV satellite, DVD, and VCR for the kids Disney movies provided. A full size kitchen with an 8' butcher block island and a new 5 burner gas stove. The knotty pine rec room has 4 restaurant style booths and 6 tables and chair sets. Also toys and play area for the little ones. Games, books and puzzles for all ages.
If you have more than 6 people counting the children you will want the East Wing too. It has 4 bedrooms and full tub/shower bathroom. The Finch bedroom has 2 twin beds, the Butterfly bedroom has a queen bed, the Rose bedroom as a queen bed and is connected to the nursery which has 2 twin beds, 2 baby beds and a changing table. The kitchen has a highchair and 2 small tall chairs for little children.
Linen provided except for beach towels and beach blankets. Please do not remove any linen from the house/lodge. Kitchen is stocked with nice stainless steel pots, pans, silverware also dishes, glasses, lots of serving dishes and utensil. Microwave oven, crock pots, toaster, coffee pot, hand mixer, oven dishes, pizza stone, measuring cups and spoons and more to make cooking time fun.
We have 10 acres of beautiful rolling hills. The land is half mowed for the children to run around on and half woods to walk the trail and explore the small creek that runs the full length of the property. A big 30' fire pit with 4 new benches to match the 2 picnic tables in the covered cedar patio. You will need to bring fire wood or purchase up here. We do not provide the fire wood.
You are using this property at your own risk. Children must be supervised at all times.
* Four wheeler, dirt bikes, etc are prohibited.
* Use parking area, 5 vehicles maximum.
* Parking on lawn and yard prohibited.
* Do not open any gates. Lots of other land available.
* Clean fish outside away from patio.
* Grill on sidewalks not under patio.
* Absolutely no glass allowed in yard area or fire pit.
* Fireworks or sparklers prohibited.
* Bond fires in designated area only. Supervised fires at all times.
* Children may play in the sand in the fire pit area.
* Bring sand toys, I have a few.
* NO VISITORS DAY OR NIGHT.
* Maximum number of people 14 including children and adults.
* Smoking is not permitted with in 25' of the buildings.
* Do not lock the outside door handle, use the code box or you will be locked out.
* May move furniture on patio, put back before leaving.
* No not move furniture in the lodge.
* Put hot items on the hot pads provided, not on counters or butcher block.
* Be careful not to get water on wood floors. They are not water resistant,
* SEPTIC : Please do not flush anything down the toilet except the toilet paper provided. You could be charged for pump out if lines are plugged. The minimum charge is $250.00.
* Place all trash in provided bags and place in bin in the lean too next to garage. If you have more trash than the bin holds get blue bags from me at $3.00 a bag. That is the charge I pay.
There is a 16' x 30' covered cedar patio with couch, chairs, coffee table, end tables and 2 new picnic tables. Provided is a new Kamados charcoal grill with first bag of charcoal to be used on the sidewalk and not under the patio. You can view the flowers and crosses from the patio, front yard or any of the south windows.
We are off the road more than 300' and have parking for 5 vehicles. It's very private, quite and park like. Well maybe except for the geese!
WATER FUN. OUTDOOR FUN. INDOOR FUN.
-Beaches/Swimming Monuments / Arts & Craft Shows Antiques
-Boat Launches/Ice Fishing Golf Courses Performing Arts
-Canoeing/Tubing Hiking/Biking Trails Museums
-Charter Fishing Parks / Nature Walks Churches
-Polar Bear Dip Bird Watching Festival Shopping
-Water Craft Rental Street Dancing /ORV Trails Ice Cream & Fudge Shops
-Kayaking Concerts in the Park
-Fall Color Tours
YEARS ROUND FESTIVALS, CONCERTS AND THEATER
It's not unusual to see deer running and playing near the creek. Lots of wild birds closer to the house where I feed them year round. Some years we have chickens, ducks and geese but to see them up close you will have to get permission as no gates are to be opened with out us. Call to see if we have them this year.
* Please leave the lodge/house in the same condition you found it except put dirty towels in the bath tub and leave used beds unmade. Leave bedding on the bed.
* Shut windows and lock door as you leave. Check DVD for personals and check for chargers.
* Leave heat set to 45 in winter months.
* No unauthorized early check in or late check outs.
$180 - $300 night
$995 - $1995 week
maximum 6 adult &children
$230 nightly; $1495 weekly
$180 nightly; $995 weekly
EAST AND WEST WING
maximum 14 adult children
$300 nightly; $1995 weekly
$240 nightly; $1495 weekly
3 night minimum. 50% non-refundable deposit
$500 security deposit rental lease
Visit property website and social pages (if listed) return and send an inquiry. No booking website traveler fees here.